ads

Monday 7 October 2013

Catching up

Me on a day where I felt a bit ill but still wearing the zebra print jeans look - even if with slippers!
As you might be able to tell I am finally starting to catch my breath after May and lavish some care and attention on this here blog.

So some things that I have done

- changed the background to something more relaxing in line with my new interest in being more relaxed
- updated my profile picture to something more recent
- updated the books pages to be more reflective of what I have been reading, as I have been reading for a lot of this year, not that you would know from looking at the pages.

In addition to these updates, you might notice that on the books page I refer to a forthcoming review - that is going to be posted on Friday all being well and will be my first "proper" book review on this site, so I have given it a lot of consideration, particularly as many of my colleagues write book reviews, so I feel I need to keep up my end, despite not being an academic.

No comments:

Post a Comment